Tuesday 8 June 2010

Vision Board Online!

Talane’s Coaching Tip for the Week, May 17, 2010    
Vision Board Online

Hi all!

One of my clients has just showed me this super cool online tool www.listhings.com. In my latest book, Coach Yourself to a New Career, one powerful tip is about creating a Life Map or a Vision Board. The low tech simple way to do this is to get a cork or bulletin board and some push pins and index cards and post up images or index cards with your goals written on them. I do this myself and have a bulletin board just for my goals and wishes in view on the wall behind my computer. Now you can do the same thing online and access it anywhere you go! I love it and have made it my homepage so I see it every time I turn on my computer. You can use it for all sorts of things--writing a to do list, managing a project, posting your goals, wishes. And best of all, it is free!

Enjoy!
Talane



Talane Miedaner, MCC
Author of the international best seller, Coach Yourself to Success (McGraw-Hill, Jan 2000) and The Secret Laws of Attraction
Get free coaching tips at LifeCoach.com 
Copyright © 2010 by Talane LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment