Thursday 8 October 2009

Soul Story Telling

Talane’s Coaching Tip for the Week, September 28, 2009
Soul Story Telling

Before I went away for vacation this summer, I had the wonderful opportunity to receive a soul story reading from Ronnie Slavis. I've never done this before so I didn't have a clue what to expect and was pleasantly surprised when I heard my story. Ronnie perfectly articulated my unique gift – my special talent is to awaken the excitement in others for what they truly want to do. (Not a bad thing for a life coach to have!) He also revealed in the story that I need to play more and have fun—one of my top values that hasn't been getting enough expression ever since I've had my two girls. How is it that kids love to play more than anything? In fact, they are the embodiment of the power of play and yet I'm playing less than ever – the responsibilities of parenthood no doubt. So with a strong message to play and explore and to try dancing to Gabrielle Roth's Wave dance I made sure I spent my summer playing with the girls on the beach as well as finishing up my next book. And not only did we do the Wave dance together, but we also did some belly dancing, which is rather like it! Apparently, I also have the gift of lucid dreaming, so I'm going to do a bit of research about that and see what that reveals. A fascinating experience and if you are feeling a bit lost or disconnected from your purpose in life, this may be the just the thing for you!

For more information about getting your own soul story contact Ronnie Slavis at www.soulstoryteller.com.

Copyright © 2009 by Talane LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment